Natural Bath Crystals

$1.50$9.99

Clear

Description

Natural Bath Salts

We combine California Sea Salt, Organic Aloe and Lavender Essential oil to provide Bath salts which are very relaxing and 100% natural. The lavender relaxes you and allows you to soak and ease the mind so that the bath salts and aloe can ease you muscles and relax both mind and body. We can sell Bath Salts in bulk if you so desire, Please contact us, we can also add another Essential oil instead of Lavender to customize your bath experience. Some of our retail customers to buy in bulk.

Our California Sea salt is a Natural product which is dried from the California coast and is a pure product.

Organic Aloe Barbadenisis Leaf Extract is commonly known as aloe. Aloe is an ancient plant first discovered in Egyptian culture for the use of queens such as Cleopatra. Record of its use was engraved in tablets thought to be from 2,100 B.C. Aloe Vera has a wide array of helpful ingredients. Containing 99 per cent water, it can prevent dehydration when in an emergency situation. The remaining 1 per cent pack a powerful portion of vitamins, plant sterols, salicylic acid, amino acids, enzymes, sugar, lignin’s and more. The polysaccaraide part of the leaf has antibacterial and antiviral properties. The vitamins in aloe consist of antioxidants A and E as well as thiamine, riboflavin, B12 choline and folic acid. Aloe consists of a variety of minerals as well including iron, chromium, zinc, copper, manganese, sodium, potassium, and calcium. With such an expansive list of good ingredients it is easy to see how there could be many benefits to using Aloe.

Lavender Essential oil is the essential oil most commonly associated with burns and healing of the skin. It also has antiseptic and analgesic properties which will ease the pain of a burn and prevent infection. It also has cytophylactic properties that promote rapid healing and help reduce scarring. The scent of Lavender Essential oil is said to have a calming effect on the body and it can be used to reduce anxiety, stress and promote sleep.

Additional information

Weight .6 oz
Dimensions 2.0 x 3.5 x 5.0 in
Size Lavender

Large 1.5 lbs., Small 6 oz

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.