Quench Night Lip Balm

$2.00

Category:

Description

Quench Night Lip Balm

Quench Night Lip Balm is an ultra-moisturizing, mild lip balm. It can be used before bed time for overnight moisturizing as you sleep. My wife keeps a tin at her bedside table and applies it right before bedtime. Trust me, it works great!

For daytime use please see our Green Tee Lip Balm.

Ingredients:

Sunflower seed oil: We use a proprietary sunflower seed oil blended with vitamin E. Like other oils , it can retain moisture in the skin and lips. It may also provide a protective barrier that protects the lips. Sunflower seed oil also contains appreciable quantities of vitamins A, D, and E.

Coconut oil: Coconut oil is a unique substance. It is a plant based oil that is solid and white at room temperature. But melts into a clear oil with just a few of degrees of heat. Coconut oil contains saturated fats. Most of these are in the form of medium chain triglycerides, short segments of healthy fats that the body loves. Coconut oil is very good at hydrating the skin and lips. In sinks in deep; it conditions, moisturizes, and softens the skin and lips. Coconut oil naturally clears away dirt, grime, and dead skin cells. It even has some antibacterial properties killing off harmful bacteria. Coconut oil is the all in one natural solution to all your skin and lip problems. It soothes, speeds healing, softens and protects against sun damage. It also acts as an anti oxidant to reduce cellular aging.

Beeswax: Beeswax is a natural wax produced in the bee hives of honey bees. The wax is formed by the worker bees. It is estimated that bees collectively fly 150,000 miles, roughly six times around the world to yield one pound of beeswax. Beeswax has superior attributes to barrier creams (usually mineral oil based) when used as a base for products such as our Quench Night Lip Balm.

Vitamin E: Vitamin E has sometimes been described as the “lightening rod” of the cell because it allows reactive molecules to strike the cell, like lightening, without causing damage. The “lightening rod” function of vitamin E is particularly apparent in the case of the skin and lips. Vitamin E directly protects the skin from ultraviolet radiation (also called UV light). In numerous research studies , vitamin E applied topically to the skin and lips has been shown to reduce (UV) light damage.

Peppermint essential oil: The Peppermint Essential oil contained in B & G Organics Quench Night Lip balm is known both for its warming and cooling properties. Friendly to the sinuses, peppermint is also useful to the muscular system. This is especially true for women during monthly cycles or menopause. Properties include refreshment, mental stimulation and energizing. It relieves bad breath and is a good nerve tonic that helps with mental fatigue and nervous stress.

Organic chamomile flower extract: Organic chamomile flower extract helps to soothe skin rashes, minor burns and sunburn. Chamomile has many attributes include aiding sleep, anti-bacterial, anti-fungal, anti-inflammatory, anti-septic, and anti-spasmodic. Chamomile helps heal mouth sores and is said to help prevent gum disease.

Organic aloe barbadenisis leaf extract: Organic Aloe Barbedenisis Leaf extract is commonly known as just aloe. Aloe is an ancient plant first used in Egyptian culture. Record of its use was engraved in tablets thought to be from 2,100 B.C. Aloe Vera has a wide array of helpful ingredients. It contains 99 per cent water. It can even prevent dehydration when in an emergency situation. The remaining 1% packs a powerful portion of vitamins, minerals, plant sterols, salicylic acid, amino acids, enzymes, sugar, lignins, and more. The polysaccaraide part of the leaf has antibacterial and antiviral properties. The vitamins in aloe consist of antioxidants A and E, as well as thiamine, riboflavin, and B-12 choline and folic acid. Aloe consists of a variety of minerals as well as iron, chromium, zinc, copper, manganese, sodium, potassium, and calcium. With such an expansive list of good ingredients it is easy to see how there could be many benefits to using aloe.

Additional information

Weight 1 oz
Dimensions .75 x .75 x .5 in

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.