Natural Lip Balm

$3.50$5.50

Clear
SKU: N/A Category:

Description

B & G Organics developed our 100% Natural Lip Balm to be an Ultra Moisturizing Lip Balm with a taste of mint which refreshes and and stimulates the user. Following is a list of ingredients and their respective attributes which will educate you the consumer on why this the best Lip Balm you will ever buy!
Enjoy!

We use a Proprietary Sunflower Oil blended with Vitamin E as an ingredient because like other oils, can retain moisture in the skin and lips. It will also provide a protective barrier that moisturizes and protects the lips. Sunflower Seed oil also contains appreciable quantities of Vitamins A, D, and E.

Coconut oil is a unique substance, a plant based oil that is solid and white at room temperature, but melts into a clear oil with just a couple of degrees of heat. Coconut oil contains saturated fats, but most of these are in the form of triglycerides, short segments of healthy fats that the body loves. Coconut oil is very good hydrating the skin and lips. It sinks in deep, conditions, moisturizes and softens the skin and lips. Coconut oil naturally clears away dirt, grime, and dead skin cells. It even has some antibacterial properties, killing off harmful bacteria. Coconut oil is the all in one natural solution to all your skin and lip problems. It soothes, speeds healing, softens and protects against sun damage. It also acts as an anti-oxidant to prevent cellular aging.

Beeswax is a natural wax produced in the bee hive of honey bees. The wax is formed by the worker bees. It is estimated that bees collectively fly 150,000 miles, roughly six times around the earth to yield one pound of beeswax. Beeswax is superior to similar barrier creams (usually mineral oil based creams such as petroleum jelly) when used as a base for products such as lip balm.

Peppermint Essential oil is known both for its warming and cooling properties. Friendly to the sinuses, Peppermint is also useful to the muscular system, especially for women during monthly cycles or menopause. Properties include being refreshed , a mental stimulant and energizing. It relieves bad breath and is a good nerve tonic that helps with mental fatigue and nervous stress.

Organic Chamomile Flower extract helps to soothe skin rashes, minor burns, and sunburn. Chamomile has many attributes including aiding sleep, anti-bacterial, anti-fungal, anti-inflammatory, anti-septic and anti-spasmodic. Chamomile heals mouth sores and can prevent gum disease.

Organic Aloe Barbadenisis Leaf Extract is commonly known as aloe. Aloe is an ancient plant first discovered in Egyptian culture for the use of queens such as Cleopatra. Record of its use was engraved in tablets thought to be from 2,100 B.C. Aloe Vera has a wide array of helpful ingredients. Containing 99 per cent water, it can can prevent dehydration when in an emergency situation. The remaining 1 percent pack a powerful portion of vitamins, minerals, plant sterols, salicylic acid, amino acids, enzymes, sugar, lignin’s and more. The polysaccaccaraide part part of the leaf has antibacterial and antiviral properties. The vitamins in aloe consist of antioxidants A, and E as well as thiamine, riboflavin, and B12 choline and folic acid. Aloe consists of a variety of minerals as well including iron, chromium, zinc, copper, manganese, sodium, potassium, and calcium. With such as expansive list of good ingredients it is easy to see how there could many benefits to using Aloe.

Additional information

Weight N/A
Balm

B&G Lip Balm, Lip Defense Balm, Quench Lip Balm Large Tin, Quench Lip Balm Small Tin

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.